51st PIRKKA JOGGING ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 4th, 2020 AND TALKOOHÖLKKÄ ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 11th, 2020.
Pirkka Jogging will be held on October 4th, 2020.
1. ENTRY FEES
|1. fee||until Aug 30||40 €|
|2. fee||until Sep 19||45 €|
|At the starting point||Oct 8||50 €|
|Vuoreskieppi / family||50 €|
|Transportation to starting point||5 €|
Student discount 10 euros
The race starts at 10AM
Vuoreskieppi starts at 11:30AM
*16 km runnning event in the beautiful neighbourhoods of Vuores and Hervanta. It will be organized with TU38.
2. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
- Transportation of extra clothing and personal equipment from Valkeakoski (start) to Tampere (finish)
- Service points in start, finish and along the route, Sauna in Rutajärvi
- Medical service
- Medals for those who complete the race
- Lottery prizes among those who complete the race
- Accident insurance by Turva
- Transportation for those who discontinue the race
- Swimming in Kaleva swimming hall and transportation from finish area to Kaleva
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION VIA WEB STORE
You can sign up for all our events by using our web store. In January you can also make the entry to Tour De Pirkka. Registration via web store supports only Finnish bank accounts. Online registration ends October 27, 2020.
4. PERSONAL REFERENCE NUMBER
If you have been participating in two previous years you’ll receive a personal reference number. The personal reference number can be used to pay the entry fee without registration. If your personal reference number is missing or there have been changes in your personal data (sports club, address etc.) please register via web store. Your personal data will be updated to our customer register.
Pirkka Jogging’s account number is NORDEA IBAN FI83 1443 3000 1131 72
5. REGISTRATION IN OUR OFFICES
You can also visit our office in Hervanta (add Lindforsinkatu 5, Tampere). The office have extended opening hours near the event: The office is open at Tuesday 29th of September from 10 a.m -15 p.m and at Wednesday – Thursday 12.00- 7.00 p.m. After that late entries are possible in our race office on the event day:
- Tehtaan kenttä, Valkeakoski , start place 33 km 8.00 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Vuoreskieppi, Nirva, start /finish 16 km 9.30 a.m – 11.30 a.m.
6. FRINGE BENEFITS
If you’re using Liikunta-, Kulttuuri-, Virike-, Tykyseteli, Smartumsaldo, Smartum Polku, Edenred Mobiilimaksu, Tyky-Online, Eazybreak mobiiliseteli or ePassi, you can go to our web store fill out regitration ans choose “työsuhde-etu” as a payment option. After that you can make the payment with your mobile application. Find more information and instructions here (in Finnish only)
8. RACE NUMBERS VIA MAIL BEFORE THE START
If you have paid the entry fees before September 16th you’ll receive a race number and participant guide beforehand via mail (in Finland). Otherwise they will be available to pick up from the starting area.
Information coming soon
10. SERVICE POINTS
The 33 km route has six service points: Leppäjärventie, Rutajärvi, Vähä-Kausjärvi, Taivalpirtti, Vormisto ja Hervanta. You can find the service points on the google map at Pirkka Jogging’s front page. The service points Taivalpirtti, Vormisto and Hervanta have closing times. A participant who doesn’t reach service point before closing time must discontinue. There is a transportation for those who discontinue the race.
11. AFTER CROSSING THE FINISH LINE
- When you cross the finish line you receive a medal of Pirkan Hölkkä and possible prizes depending on your placing
- The clothes and other belongings you left at the start can be found at the finish area
- Showers and dressing rooms at TAKK
- The entry fee also includes sauna and swimming possibility at Kaleva Swimming Center until 5.30 p.m. Please show your race number for free entry
- Food is served at Tampereen Kauppahalli (Tampere Market Hall)
- The results can be found afterwards from the website of Pirkan Kierros. For a printed copy of the results please contact our office
The winners of competition categories will be rewarded with trophy cups. Six best in the overall competition and in age categories will also be rewarded with engraved medals and other prizes. All participants get the medal. There is also lots of lottery prizes.
If you cancel your participation before we post the race numbers your entry fee can be returned (possible fringe benefits will be reduced).
A participant cancelling the entry because of an illness, is entitled to a refund (- €8,50 office fee). A medical certificate must be provided to us within 2 weeks of the event. It is also possible to transfer the entry fee to the next year’s event.
If the event must be cancelled due to force majeure or other extraordinarily difficult circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to keep a percentage of the entry fees to cover some of the existing costs and the expenses caused by returning the entrance fees.
14. PHOTOS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
The organiser may use photos taken along the routes during the events for different marketing purposes. If you wish that photos of you are not used, please contact our office.
15. ACCOMMODATION IN TAMPERE
For more information please visit Visit Tampere