51st PIRKKA JOGGING ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 3rd, 2021 AND TALKOOHÖLKKÄ ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 10th, 2021.
Pirkka Jogging will be held on October 3rd, 2021.
1. ENTRY FEES
|1. fee||until Aug 30||40 €|
|2. fee||until Sep 19||45 €|
|At the starting point||Oct 8||50 €|
|Vuoreskieppi / family||50 €|
|Transportation to starting point||5 €|
Student discount 10 euros
The race starts at 10AM
Vuoreskieppi starts at 11:30AM
*16 km runnning event in the beautiful neighbourhoods of Vuores and Hervanta. It will be organized with TU38.
2. ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
- Transportation of extra clothing and personal equipment from Valkeakoski (start) to Tampere (finish)
- Service points in start, finish and along the route, Sauna in Rutajärvi
- Medical service
- Medals for those who complete the race
- Lottery prizes among those who complete the race
- Accident insurance by Turva
- Transportation for those who discontinue the race
- Swimming in Kaleva swimming hall and transportation from finish area to Kaleva
Registration will open soon.
4. RACE NUMBERS VIA MAIL BEFORE THE START
If you have paid the entry fees before September 16th you’ll receive a race number and participant guide beforehand via mail (in Finland). Otherwise they will be available to pick up from the starting area.
Information coming soon
6. SERVICE POINTS
The 33 km route has six service points: Leppäjärventie, Rutajärvi, Vähä-Kausjärvi, Taivalpirtti, Vormisto ja Hervanta. You can find the service points on the google map at Pirkka Jogging’s front page. The service points Taivalpirtti, Vormisto and Hervanta have closing times. A participant who doesn’t reach service point before closing time must discontinue. There is a transportation for those who discontinue the race.
7. AFTER CROSSING THE FINISH LINE
- When you cross the finish line you receive a medal of Pirkan Hölkkä and possible prizes depending on your placing
- The clothes and other belongings you left at the start can be found at the finish area
- Showers and dressing rooms at TAKK
- The entry fee also includes sauna and swimming possibility at Kaleva Swimming Center until 5.30 p.m. Please show your race number for free entry
- Food is served at Tampereen Kauppahalli (Tampere Market Hall)
- The results can be found afterwards from the website of Pirkan Kierros. For a printed copy of the results please contact our office
The winners of competition categories will be rewarded with trophy cups. Six best in the overall competition and in age categories will also be rewarded with engraved medals and other prizes. All participants get the medal. There is also lots of lottery prizes.
If you cancel your participation we will not refund your entry fee. A medical certificate (due an illness or injury etc.) must be provided to us in order to push your participation for the following year.
If the event must be cancelled due to force majeure or other extraordinarily difficult circumstances, the organiser reserves the right to keep 30 % of the entry fees to cover some of the existing costs and the expenses caused by returning the entrance fees.
10. PHOTOS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
The organiser may use photos taken along the routes during the events for different marketing purposes. If you wish that photos of you are not used, please contact our office.
11. ACCOMMODATION IN TAMPERE
For more information please visit Visit Tampere